Tuesday, August 9, 2011

8/9 Tuesday Night

USD.CAD update:
The position is working out well. As expected, risk assets are starting to stabilize and USD.CAD position is well into profit. It actually got 18 pips away from my .9750 target earlier today, but then it quickly bounced off of 38% fib level. I set my original exit to .9750 because .9740 was the 8/5 low, so I figured we would at least drop to that level. But now I am thinking USD.CAD might make another run for the 38% fib level support and break it this time. There is no support bellow that until the .9630 areas. So it might be smarter for me to either exit right now or lower exit to next support to capture maximum possible profit. I am going to see how the dollar behaves half way through the London session before I make a decision. For now, I'll leave things as is, but I have lowered my stop to break-even.




Open trades:
USD.CAD   Short .9939   Target .9750 (will re-adjust later)  Stop .9939

No comments:

Post a Comment